Hi there, thanks for checking out the site.
Let me give you a quick tour:
First off, my name is Grant Bledsoe.
I created this website in 2016 to help business owners and professionals make better financial decisions. Financial planning is my day job, and most of what you'll find here covers issues my clients often need help with.
Here are some good examples of topics you'll see on the site:
• Do I have enough savings to retire?
• For years I've invested back into my business rather than saving for retirement. How can I catch up?
• Will the sale of my business be enough to live on for the rest of my life?
• My company is offering me a pension or a lump sum payout....which should I take?
• Uncle Sam could buy a yacht with the money I'm paying him. How can I reduce my tax bill?
• I have some stock options from my company, but I'm afraid of the tax repercussions. What should I do?
• I have significant savings in my IRA/401(k), and am concerned the mandatory distributions once I turn 70 will crush me in taxes. What should I do?
• I'm not sure our portfolio is aligned with our objectives. How can we ensure we're not taking too much risk?
• What's the best type of retirement plan for my business? Do I really need a 401(k)?
• I'll need to draw some income from my portfolio once I stop working. What's the best way to do that?
• I'm thinking about buying a building as a long term investment. How would that impact my financial situation?
• If you have suggestions for others, feel free to shoot me an email and I'll try to work it into a future post.
To address these issues I try to update the site pretty frequently with new posts and videos.
Here are a few of the more popular posts:
Beyond Blog Posts
In addition to blog posts, you'll find a ton of free guides and tools in our resources section.
(My wife will tell you that there are few things I enjoy more than free stuff).
All of these resources are aimed at helping you make better financial decisions.
Just to name a few, you'll find:
The Financial Independence Vault
Everything above is available for free, either directly on the site or for download. But just to make things a little easier for you, they're also consolidated in one central location: The Financial Independence Vault. For free access to the vault just enter your email below.
If you like what you see, be sure to peruse the site a little.